Packet Pickup at High Street Baptist Church,
900 N Eastgate Ave. Springfield, MO 65802
Join us May 5th, 2012 for the 2nd Annual OneSolePurpose 5K/10K and One Mile Fun Walk.
The run begins at 8:00AM at High Street Baptist Church 900 N. Eastgate Ave, Springfield MO. Race day registration will be open from 6:30 – 7:30 AM.
Race event will run rain or shine
Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners 1st Spring Triple Crown Event
- Timing services by Ozark Racing Systems
- All registered participants will receive a tech shirt* and Goodie Bag
- Two packet pick-up days. May 3rd and May 4th from 10AM to 6PM
- Matt Warner, weekend sports anchor for KSPR, serving as Master of Ceremonies
- Challenging Courses in scenic Eastern part of Springfield
- Courses well-marked, with volunteers at all turns to ensure no one gets “lost”
- Aid-Stations and Port-A-Potties at church and along 5K/10K Routes
- Post run Water and Snacks for runners
- Prizes for top three finishers in all categories
- Prizes for top Female and Male finishers for 5K and 10K
- Professional Pictures taken at the finish line and also along the courses
- Community Family Fair to take place from 9 AM to 1:30PM. (Fair times subject to change) Free games, inflatables, face painting, business booths, and more. Plus food and drink vendors.
- Download the Course Map
* If you register after April 20th you may not receive your shirt until sometime after May 5th. You will receive a shirt though. Call for more info.
You may download the Registration Form and mail it in also.
By registering online I hereby agree to the following statements. I also understand I will be required to sign a physical copy of this waiver when picking up my registration packet. Individuals under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign to participate.
In consideration of the acceptance of this entry in the OneSolePurpose 5K/10K, I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge any and all rights and claims for myself, my heirs, executors and assigns, against the organizers of this event or any of their affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, or servants. This release includes, but is not limited to, the City of Springfield, Missouri, OneSolePurpose, High Street Baptist Church, and their agents, employees, representatives, and assigns. This release is to include any and all claims for personal injury, illness, or damage that may directly or indirectly result from my participation in this event. The undersigned further grant full permission to sponsors and or agents authorized by them to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any purpose.
Yes, I have read and agree to the waiver consent and want to register online. Click Here
No, I don’t want to register at this time. Take me out of here. Click Here