Bass Pro's Outdoor Fitness Festival
Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 February 2012 10:38
||Bass Pro's Outdoor Fitness Festival
||Sat, October 15, 2011 - Sun, November 06, 2011
||Bass Pro Springfield, MO
OneSolePurpose has been selected to participate as one of the non-profit charities in the 2011 Bass Pro Outdoor Fitness Festival. We are seeking people to be a part of Team OneSolePurpose and walk, run or bike to raise funds to purchase new shoes for kids in need. We would love to have you be a part of our team. Here are the requirements to join our team:
- A $15 non-refundable commitment fee submitted with your registration form.
- Participate in at least one Bass Pro OFF events.
- Raise funds through individual sponsorships (friends, family, coworkers, etc). The amount you need to raise is listed next to each event on the registration form. If you want to participate in more than one event you will be required to raised the required amount for each event.
- Have fun!
Each team member will receive the following as part of Team OneSolePurpose:
- OneSolePurpose shirt
- A pair of cool Converse Chucks
- Paid registration fee to your Bass Pro OFF Event
- Prizes for various fundraising goals
- A good feeling down deep in your soul
Commitment fees need to be turned-in along with your Bass Pro Outdoor Fitness Festival Registration Form to the address on the form. You may register online by clicking here. Commitment fees are non-refundable as are any funds raised. You will need to submit 1/2 of your required fundraising goal to OneSolePurpose by October 1, 2011. The remaining is due one week before your selected OFF event. We encourage you to go above and beyond the listed amount and to raise funds right up until the day of your event. All proceeds go directly towards the purchase of new shoes for kids in the Springfield Title I Elementary Schools.
Download your fundraising pledge sheet here.